Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

GOT TEACHERS...











Hi guys. Happy Friday to all of you. Sorry to be missing in action this week. I had not planned on it being such a busy week. The kids only have three more days of school left and boy has it been busy in our house this week. I am happy that Madison is still young enough to want to give some of her teachers Thank you cards for all of their hard work over this last school year. Needless to say I have been very busy making Teacher Anya cards (Madison's specific request) for several of them. Of course this means that Mitchell wants a few made for his teachers as well. lol....
Oh well, at least Mitchell does not have his special requests. To him one stamp is just as good as another. I will get to play a little. Don't get me wrong I love my Teacher Anya, but after making four in a row you kind of want to get onto someone else. So, I am heading out to work today and I just didn't want to let another day go by without a post and some pictures. I have decided to show a couple of the cards that we came up with for Maddie's teachers so far.
Have a wonderful day and I will talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G

2 comments:

Amy said...

These are sooo cute, Lisa! Even though you had to use just Teacher Anya at least you got to mix it up with different papers and design! Madison and Mitchell are so nice to thank their teachers! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SUPER SWEET!!