Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

GOOD LUCK...











Hi guys. How is everyone this fine morning? I have to tell you we didn't get too much sun yesterday, but boy oh boy was it plenty warm. heehee Don't you just love how we complain about the cold and then turn around and complain about the heat? What are you going to do?
Well as I do work today I am going to make this a quick one. Today's card is one that I was playing around with using up scraps. The teal was a piece I had cut a circle out of but decided against the circle or the rest of the CS for that project. Well I think it worked out perfect for this one. I also used up some of my leftover daisyd's rub-on transfers. All in all I am so happy with how well Gossamer Cornwand looks on her card. I think she is so cute and she would be able to give anybody loads of good luck.
Grrrrr, I have to say that I am super disappointed that my pictures don't show the card in it's real colors. The whole card is done in monochromatic colors of teal... Boohoo, Wow I think I might have to get me one of those photo studios...bboooowwhaaaahaa
So I had better get a move on. I have work and then if the weather is good it will be swimming. Don't you just love summer? Loads of exercise in the form that I really enjoy. Have a great day loaded with sunshine... Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Gossamer Cornwand- Sweet November Stamps-Amy Young
cs-white-GP & taken with teal-Stampin Up
rub-ons-daisy d's & card savings-makingmemories
gems-MS
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-standard circle-small
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R83
hair-Y21-Y26-Y32
eyes-B63-B66
dress & wings-BG10-BG13-B23-B34

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

oHHH MY GOSH SHE IS gorgeous!!!

Amy said...

WOWZERS! Gossamer is stunning! I love your monocromatic scheme and the fluorishes are perfect! Gorgeous card Lisa!