Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FUN TIMES...











Hi guys. How are you all doing this morning? Did you get your Glee on last night? Can you say "Ow la ow la la?" heehee. I have to say we sure have fun watching that show. Not only is it fun to listen to the songs, but it also tells a great story. I swear when Kurt's Dad got mad at Finn I was so moved. I was so happy with Finn at the end when he realized what it all meant. Don't you just want to mash those two football players? Talk about bullies! Ok, ok for you non Gleeks I will get on with it. Let me start out by saying I am so happy that it is Wednesday... Just one more day and I am off for four whole days! Can you believe it? I am still pinching myself. lol... Ok, back to reality. Today's card is made with my second Kraftin Kimmie stamp. The wonderful Eleanor. She is just such a cutie. To me she looks like she has been up to something.. heehee I went a little funky with this one though I colored in part of the background with blue. I thought of using my airbrush, but that wasn't what I was going for. So without further ado here is Miss Eleanor playing out on the beach with her vintage suit and hat on. I just love it. I also decided that her outfit needed to be pieced together with pattern paper. I have to say I am happy with how that came together. As for the rest I am not too sure what I think of it. I better get going. Have a great hump day everyone. Talk at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp- Kraftin' Kimmie-Eleanor-ATS
cs-Neena classic crest-www.artisticoutpost.com & summer sunrise-PTI
pp-DeLovely mini deck-Cosmo Cricket
ribbon-Offray
bling-kid's jewelry-acrylic jewels & MS
stickers-stash
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-Y21-E97-E99
all others-B00-BG13-G24-G28-Y08-RV17
Spica-04Orange-05Lemon-02Pink-08Turquoise

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhh she is fun times!!!

Amy said...

Love this card Lisa! I can totally feel the sunshine (though it is a rainy day here) and I love her pieced outfit, it looks great! Once again you do the most beautiful cards, inside and out!
Loved Glee last night, and I totally know what you mean with the scene with Kurt's Dad and Finn, so emotional!
I'm looking forward to having two days off this weekend, yeah!

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Lisa this is totally adorable. Love that cute stamp. Now you're making me have to go shopping again. LOL. You card is just so cute sweetie.

Mary Frances said...

Another wonderful job. I really like the paper piecing on her outfit. This is so bright and cheery!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really love this image and card, but that wasn't what had me reading your entire post. I stopped short when I saw the word "Glee."

Color me a Gleek. Color me with your copics, or whatever medium you prefer, but color me impressed with that show. I think it is cross generational, appealing to all ages. But I am most impressed with the lesson it teaches each week and the many issues it tackles (disabilities, teen pregnancies, bullies, cheating, gays, popular versus unpopular, and outcasts, just to name a few) without ever sounding preachy. I think every teen should be watching it along with his/her parents because there is music for every age. Love your take on it, too. Just saw it last night, since I tape it to avoid the commercials. Of course, I would sit through the mattress commercial and never grow tired of it.