Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

3RD POST IN ONE DAY...




No you are not seeing things. This is my 3rd post today. I just wanted to share with you what my hubby helped me do for my Birthday. I wanted to change my desk around so that I could have more room to work and to be on the computer when I needed to be. Here are some pictures of how it turned out. My computer screen is farther away than it was, but I am sure that I will get used to it. However I really love how it all turned out. Ok, I am off to play some more. Have a great afternoon. Hugs, Lisa G

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a great birthday gift...I'd love to borrow Jerry to set up my space too! LOL! ;)
This looks wonderful Lisa! Thanks for sharing, it's always fun to see other ladies crafting spaces!

Mary Frances said...

WOW Lisa! Your space looks awesome!! Your hubs did a wonderful job.