Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THINKING OF YOU...











Good morning all. In what seems to come more often than I would like, I am running behind this morning. I am not sure what is going on, but it really does irritate me. :(
Moving on. Today's post is going to be short but sweet because of my time issues. lol... I made my card today for the Saturday sketch over at CA&F and for the Charity Card Drive. You can see yesterday's post about the card drive if you would like more details on that.
Anyway I decided that an Angel Anya would be the perfect little sweetheart for my card and I really liked the saying that I used for the inside. So here she is.... I am hoping to get the chance tonight to come back and add in my supplies list. So sorry for the short post. Have a great day everyone and I will talk at you tomorrow. Lisa G

5 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Love this so much Lisa and it's for a great cause. Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch challenge. Hugs!!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is very SWEET.

Amy said...

I think Angel Anya is a great choice and you've colored her beautifully! Love that sentiment too!

Angela said...

Perfect image!!! Why have I missed the last 3 post!!!! I have been so busy!! SO sorry!! This is just adorable and I love the (I think it was a spellbinders die)hope you are having a great week and you and your family had a great Easter together!!
Hugs:)
Lisa

Christine said...

Another great card for the drive! Your Anya is so cute and the sentiment is perfect!

Blessings,
Christine