Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

IN MY QUIET TIME'S BLOG CANDY...
















Hi guys, I am so sorry that I haven't been around this week. First let me say "thank you" to all of you that have expressed their concerns for Madie and our family. She is doing better. We still have not gotten her strong enough to hit school and the books, but we are hoping for tomorrow. lol... She really is a lot better and very thankful to know somewhat of what is going on.

Ok, I am heading to bed and wanted to drop you all a quick line. I wanted to share with you all of these goodies that the wonderfully talented Angela is giving away. If you haven't already, be sure to check out her blog . You are going to be blown away by just how talented she is. Talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad to hear Madie is doing better! What a relief! Hope you and your family have a great, relaxing weekend! Hugs!

Darla said...

Glad to hear she's doing better Lisa... I've been worried!! Hope you are doing ok too...

Hang in there mom :)