Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

HI GUYS...




Hello everyone. Happy Saturday to you all. If you thought that yesterdays post was quick you might not want to blink as this is going to be even quicker..lol....Sorry, running off to work and I didn't remember to take all of my pictures last night before heading off to dream land. I will try to get back later today with my supply list. Anyway today's card is one that I made for the TGF cares card drive. I started off with an idea in my mind of how I wanted it to look and then it decided that it was going to be a music related card. hehee. That's ok, as I really like how it turned out. Ok guys, have a great day and I will talk at you later. Lisa G

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh they are so PERFECT.

Amy said...

Oh I just love that image and how you colored them up... SO cute!
Hope you have a good day at work today! :)