Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

GRRrrrrrr....

Hi guys. I am sorry to say that I don't have a card for you this morning. We spent most of yesterday evening up until almost 2am in the E.R. with Madison. She started to have chest pains and after trying to calm her down they did not go away so we took her in. After several tests, blood work and a chest ex ray they told us that she has an infection around her heart. Needless to say she is a little freaked out at the moment. She can not go to school until Wednesday nor can she run around and play. They want her to stay either on the couch or in bed. They told us that if it gets any worse that they will ship her up to Spokane to stay in one of the major hospitals there. Spokane is about 100 miles away which scared my poor girl real bad.
On a different note I am also having a hard time signing into my blog. Is anyone else? How do I know is I have the new blogger or not?
Well thanks for listening to me. I am gonna go check on my baby. Hopefully I will chat at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

So sorry to hear about your daughter Lisa, I hope that she's alright very soon!

Amy said...

Oh, ((hugs)) Lisa and Madison, I hope she has a speedy recovery and doesn't have to go to Spokane! After the weeks you've had this is just crazy to have happen...you guys will be in my prayers! Take care!

Darla said...

Lisa, I hope she's doing better that has to be scarey for you too..
Hang in there...

Leigh said...

Oh no! I'm praying for Madison. Give her hugs for me!

Angela said...

Oh Lisa I hope Madison, is getting better everyday!! It's so hard being a Mom all we do is worry!! Tell Madison I am praying for her and your family!! Tell her when I ever get my card made and sent to you I will put one in there just for her too!! Be sure to check out my blog and enter my blog candy!! I have one for everyday this week, don't want you to miss out as you are one of my biggest followers!!
Hugs:)
Angela