Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THANK YOU...











Good morning guys. I am going to make this a quick one as I have to work today and I am running just a little behind this morning. Sorry I didn't get a card out yesterday, but I came home from work on Monday sick and I stayed home yesterday because of it. I just hate having stomach problems! I can handle a cold and work but not the other......
Ok, enough of that. Let me wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hope you have your green on.
Today's card is for the Saturday Sketch Challenge over at CA&F. I of course had to use some of my new papers from makingmemories along with WS-Savannah. I have to say that I am quite please with how this turned out. Go to get going. Have a great day. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-WS-Savannah-TGF
cs-white-PTI & Neenah
pp-Flutter-makingmemories- 8x8 specialty pack
pearls & flowers-Eline-Prima
button-Cosmo Cricket
rub-on Karen Foster
metal tag-say it w/senti-metals
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R81
hair-E18-E39-E99-YR23
eyes-E27
outfit & hairpiece-RV17-RV34-YR20-YR21-YR24-BG10
misc.- W1-W2-W3-0
spicas-02pink & 00clear

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL, love those pearls.

♥Rach♥ said...

Beautiful job, you did such a wonderful job with the papers and the pearls!

Lysa said...

Too cute!! Love that you colored her eyes like that (I tried that too!) Happy St. Patty's Day!

1LuvnMama said...

Lisa,
Cute, cute, cute! Luv this image and luv the swrily pearls!

Amy said...

Great card Lisa! Savannah is beautiful and I love the swirly pearls up by the feather, excellent touch!

Angela said...

This is just beautiful!! I love the layout and those yummy looking DP's!! Oh and then I scrolled down and seen the inside and was in love with this card even more!!! I jsut adore the way you created the inside!!! AWESOME!!! Everyday I see you growing more and more in your creations!! And that's what this hobby is!! BUt the more you learn the more supplies you think you just have to have!! Stamps and supplies are my drungs in life!!! I think they my even cost more!!LOL!!
Hugs:)
Angela