Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SURPRISE...











Hi guys. Did you all have a good Monday? I sure hope so. I have to say that mine went really fast, and with little to no problems. We did have a little of the wind and rain that they were predicting, but nothing too out of the ordinary...
My day got even better however when I got home and a new stamp was waiting for me on my desk...Yes, I finally broke down and purchased a Kraftin' Kimmie.. and I love her. She is just so cute and has this really mischievous look to her..heehee.... Jerry says she reminds him of Angelica from the Rug Rats cartoons...I didn't realize however that she was not foam mounted yet, and of course I am out of the mounting foam at the moment. :( I guess that I will just have to wait for payday to get me some...Until then I tried to make do because I just had to color her. I used some of my ATG gun on the back of the stamp and put it on my block. It worked ok, but I did not get as crisp of lines as I would normally get had she been mounted. Isn't that just the saddest thing you have ever heard? Don't cry too much I will get over it...lol....
Ok, I will quit whining and get on with the fun card that I was able to put together.. I am sorry, but I used almost all earth tones on this one so I did not make a supply list of the Copics that it was colored with. I did use some of my glossy accents for her goggles and eyes, but you really can't see it in the pictures. Every Jerry thought that looked really cool. lol.. Well, it's that time again. Have a super Tuesday and I will chat at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Kraftin'Kimmie-Genevieve-ATS & Happy Chef-TGF
cs-Neenah & craft-PTI
pp-pebbles-Lil' Miss Collection
flower & studs-Prima
Copic Markers

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love her Lisa!! I only own one Kraftin Kimmie Stamp and I love the one I have!! One day I will buy more. My stamps that I orderd from the Farmers Market came yesterday, My new C.C Desgins set will be here today, I just ordered Neenah( came yesterday), and I just ordered copic refills yesterday!! Boy am I broke!! I really need to quit spending so much money!! If my husband actually knew how much my crafting cost he would probably fall over from a heartattack!! He's tight with his money. But not me!!heehee!! well I'm not spending his money.. all my extra money goes on crafts!!

Lisa I love the browns you used!!! and I am loving all the DP!!

Amy said...

When these KK stamps first came out my mom thought the same thing, 'they look like Rug Rats'. I love them though and I love how you used the earth tones to color up Genevieve...gives her a kind of cool vintage look! Fab card as always!

Claireabelle said...

Lisa this is just fab!! I think I need to get me some of these as everyone's creations with them are just awesome!
x

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh how SWEET!!!