Followers

Monday, March 8, 2010

HEY DUDE, MEET AUDREY...











Hi guys. Happy Monday morning to you. Yes, it is yet again the beginning of another week. Can you believe just how fast time goes? I must be getting old...
I am going to get right to it this morning as I work at 8 this morning and I still have kiddies to get to school. Yesterday when I got up I checked out the Greeting Farm blog as always. Who do I meet there, but the one and only Ms. Audrey. She just spoke to me the second I saw her. I just had to print her out and colored her. I ended up making this card in less than 30 minutes. I assure you that is record time for me. lol...I am told that she is a bit of a tomboy, but she is just so sweet you can not help but play with her.
If you've been reading my blog lately you know that I just purchased a few mini packs of paper. What can I say I am hooked! Because of that I just knew which paper Audrey wanted to play with. The funny thing is that the papers I used are from one company, and the buttons are from a totally different one. I was so please with how it all came out. Oh, and the notebook paper... not notebook paper, but pp from makingmemories...Isn't is the cutest? I also left the inside blank so that I could use this for just about anything I can think of.
Ok guys, have a great day and I will chat at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- Audrey-digi stamp & My Guy Ian-TGF
cs-white-GP , taken with teal & pumpkin pie-Stampin up
pp-Just Chillin-6x6 paper pad-makingmemories
buttons-Joy Ride-Cosmo Cricket
nestabilities-standard small circle & petite scalloped circle large-Spellbinders
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E99-E97-Y21-Y11
outfit & hat-YR15-YR20-BG15-BG18-W8-BG10
spicas-04orange & 08turquoise

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is PERFECT!! Great colors.

Angela said...

She is just adorable Lisa !! How in hte world did I miss her!!! I have been so busy this past weekend! Hope you have a wonderful week!!
Hugs:)
Angela

kris said...

Great card!!! love the color combo and Audrey is adorable in her boyish attire... kinda reminds me of me growing up... LOL... =D have a fabulous day!

Amy said...

Oh Lisa, this is perfection! Like you, miss Audrey had me at hello as soon as I laid eyes on her... that raspberry blowing tongue just kills me! I love, love, love the papers you've used here and the orange and blue combo is delish! :)