Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I AM SOOOO EXCITED...




Hi guys. Well it's Saturday and I have big news for all of you. I am sure that you all know how much I love Amy Young's wonderful stamps. Well she has a new release coming out on February 15th at midnight and she has asked me to be one of her two guest gals for the Sweet November stamps release over at All That Scraps. I am soooooo excited. It has taken all I can do to not say anything until today. Starting on Sunday Amy will be doing sneak peeks and candies over on her blog at http://athousandsheetsofpaper.blogspot.com/ . While she is sharing her wonderful creations with you both Rachel and I will be showing her stamps as well. You can catch all of Rachel's wonderful work at http://papercraftingplace.blogspot.com/ , so be sure to check her out as well and give her your love..

My card today is one I made with Amy's digi Sparklethistleweed. Isn't she just the sassiest thing you ever saw? I decided that she had to be in a Valentine's card. However, she is not your most traditional of fairies, so she decided that she would really love to have pink, blues and greens on her card. lol..Gggrrr.. I just noticed how dark my pictures are, sorry it must have been operator error last night.lol....So, remember you can purchase all of Amy's great stamps over at All That Scraps. They come in both digi and rubber. What are you waiting for? Talk at you tomorrow when you will get to meet Bunny. Lisa G

Supplies:
cc-GP
pp-kimemories
ribbon-Offray
rub-ons-misc
butterfly-bling bling butterflies-bead part
glossy accents-Ranger
Copic Markers
skin-E50-E51-R20
eyes-G82-G99
lips-03red-Spica
hair-E35-E47-E49-E57
wings-R81-R85 & diamond stickles
outfit & shoes-B63-B66-G21-G24

6 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats again Lisa and LOVE the colors on the card!

1LuvnMama said...

Cpngrats on working with Amy! Looking forward to seeing more creations from you! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats, so e3xcited!! Love your sweet card!!!

Amy said...

I love sassy Miss Sparkle, Lisa! The card is so pretty, inside and out! ;) I'm so glad to have you as a Sweet November Gal, can't wait to see what you have in store for the preview these next few days!

Angela said...

Another oh so sweet card lisa!! Lov ethe colors you used!!! Can't wait to see more!! Cograts on getting to create with Amy's Sweet November line!!!
HUgs:)
Angela

Pam Varnell said...

Girl, you should be excited. I am so proud for you to be helping Amy show off her new stamps. You d awesome work. LOVE this card. Your coloring, the color combo, all that bling, OMG girl you rock!!!