Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

COFFEE BREAK....





Hi guys. No, I was not on a coffee break yesterday. I just woke up very very late for work. I was up with my dd until 2am and then I fell asleep only to have my dh wake me up at 6:45am. And of course I was suppose to be at work by 8am. I did get to work on time, but I didn't have time to do anything but shower, shampoo and shine.

Sooooo, because I did not get any time to show you my card yesterday I decided to post it this morning before I left for work. It is a quick card that I made with Dazzles by Hot off the Press. No copics were used for this card....Don't worry I have not lost my mind. I have just been very short on time this week and I really thought these would be fun to play with. I also have to tell you that the pattern paper I used for this card I have had in my stash now for over a year. I guess I just never ran across it, because now I just love it and I soooo have to make a card using my stamps with the paper..lol...

Ok guys, I am off to work. Have a great morning and I am sure I will talk at you tomorrow. Enjoy the start of your weekend, Lisa G

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, I love coffee cards.

Amy said...

Always nice to find treasures in your stash, especially when it goes so perfectly with what your working on! Another fabulous card Lisa!
And congrats on your Cheeky win at club Anya!