Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SURPRISE....




Good morning all. I hope your week is off to a good start. Did you get Charlotte? Isn't she just the cutest? I love her, and I am so glad that I decided to do the challenge that the Greeting farm is putting on this week...Thank you Greeting farm. So much fun! I can not wait to see of the projects that are made with her..

Ok guys, I am going to make this short as I woke up with a killer headache and this is not helping it at all. I will talk at you later, Lisa

Supplies:
cs-stash
stamps-WS Charlotte-digi-TGF
sentiment-Happy Chief-TGF
pp-We R memory makers-happy
flowers-chatterbox
Copics:
skin-E11-E21-E25-E35-R32
hair-E47-E49-E71-E74
outfit-R20-R22-B93-B97-YR21

4 comments:

kris said...

Awesome card!! your coloring is beautiful!! love the fun and hip colors!! =D hope all is well!! hugs, Kris

Angela said...

Lisa, first I hope you get to feeling better!!! I get bad headaches all the time, so I know how you feel!!!
On to your card!! Lisa, isn't she just the cutest??!!! I love the way you have colored her and the colors you chose!! Hope you get to feeling better!! Can't wait to see your next card!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

I love your Charlotte card Lisa, she is so full sass! Perfect papers and awesome coloring! I hope you get rid of your headache soon!

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't she the cutest!!