Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

SHORT, BUT SWEET....











Hi guys. Sorry, but this is going to be super short...Our little cat Lucy has gone into heat and seems to think that she needs to meowwwwwwwwwwwww all night long. Needless to say we all are running behind this morning. So, for my card today I used my Navajo Anya because I had not inked her up yet and I really wanted to play around with her....Hope you have a great Thursday.....I have to run, Lisa G
Sorry, no list this morning...I can not seem to find where I put it. Aagghhhhhhh...... :D

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how sweet and pretty!!!!

Angela said...

Oh she is adorable!!! And that paper is just perfect!!! Hopefully she will calm down where you and your family can get some sleep and think on the right track!!!
Hugs,
Angela

Amy said...

Super cute Lisa, love that paper and like Angela think it is perfect with Anya! Poor Lucy, hope this passes quickly for her and you guys! Have a great day!

Gabby said...

LOL...don't you just love cats in heat! HAHAHAHA! I feel you girl...I so feel you! Poor Lucy though...want me to send Bubba over?

This card is super cute!

Pam Varnell said...

She is just gorgeous Lisa and I love how you got her skin colored perfectly Indian. Gorgeous card!!