Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

SATURDAY IN THE PARK.....






Hi everyone. I hope that your Saturday is going well. I thought I would sing Saturday in the Park for everyone...lmbo...Wanted to send some warm thoughts of sunshine, picnics in the parks, and the forth of July..It seems to be snowing all around us. We on the other hand haven't really gotten very much this year. I think that is very scary. We need to get snow and cold even if I don't like it..
So without much further ado here is my card for the day...I actually made this one last week , but I was busy with the CHA relay over at the Greeting farm so I never got a chance to post her. I used Miss Anya Love for this one, and I covered up her flowers with chipboard hearts to make it look like a bundle of hearts. Hope you like it. Thanks everyone for all of you wonderful comments. It really is wonderful to receive and read all of them. Have a great day everyone. This is one that I forgot to take pictures of my Copics, but I will post the numbers...See ya later, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Miss Anya Love-TGF
chipboard hearts-QVC
cs-Gp & sweet blush-PTI
pp-fairest of them all/enchanted garden-imaginisce
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
dress & hairband-R20-R22
shoes-110-W3
background-G20-0

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man I am right there with you wishing for sunshine and warm, gentle breezes... it feels like we've had only gloom and cold for so long now, bleh.
Clever idea to add the hearts in Miss Anya's arms, looks like she's got a bundle of love to give away! :) Another beautiful card Lisa!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow GORGEOUS!!

Angela said...

Lisa, Miss Anya looks so sweet!!! Ready to give her heart to someone!! Right now I could use some sunshine and warm weather!! I live in Tennesse!! The same county that Jess from TGF lives!! ANd we have about 5" of snow!! Did I say snow?? I mean Snow that is now frozen solid!! You can't make a snowman, snow angels or even have a snowball fight!! At my house it is just a frozen sheet of snow!! That just cracks when an adult walks on it!! Not the fun kind of snow!! And the roads are a solid sheet of ice.. So I haven't left the house since I got off work early(Due to the snow)Friday!! I have just been hanging out at the house and crafting!! Hope you have had a great weekend!! Thanks Lisa for all your sweet comments!! I love reading them!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Angie said...

this is wonderful Lisa! I love that paper and it looks so sweet with Miss anya and her heart bouquet!