Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

THANK YOU...
















Good morning everyone. I am up and running this morning. Gotta go to work...try not to be jealous! lol... I wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so nice and for all the pointers on how to work blog info and how to edit html. I have bought books, and tried just about everything I could think of. However it has been all of you that has helped me the most. That is why the thank you this morning. Because of that my card today is a Thank you card.. I used my Dressy Anya stamp from TGF. CS if from my stash, as are all my other embellishments. Copics used are
SKIN-E50,YR00 & R81

HAIR-E15.E17 & E39

SHIRT, SKIRT,SOCKS & HEADBAND-Y21 & R39

PURSE-G21 & N4

BOOTS-N1 & N4

SIDEWALK & GRASS-G99,YG25 ,YG67,C1,C3 & C5

Ok, now to try my newest trick from you guys. I will post this without spaces in my Copic list....lol..Wish me luck and have a great Saturday, Lisa G

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very cool looking card Lisa, love that scalloped edge border! Miss Anya sure is stylin' out on her morning walk! Great card!

kris said...

Love the colors! wow! and that sidewalk, did you draw that in??? it's a great addition to the image! Thanks for stopping by my blog today... i hope you can get some craft time after work! =D hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so precious.

Dawny P said...

Glad you got it all sorted chick - and how gorgeous is this card!!! I LOVE it. How did you do the scalloped edges on the heart please? It's awesome. Hugs xxxx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card!