Followers

Friday, November 20, 2009

SEASON'S GREETINGS....














Hi everyone. I wanted to share a card that I made for my Daughter and Son's Choir teacher. At the beginning of next month they will be performing their Holiday Concert.. They just love this teacher, and let me tell you she is a true choir teacher. She has taught them how to write music, how to sing in key and how to read that music...I think this is great as the last couple of years they would have a CD going for the kids to sing along with. Not Mrs Warness, she even knows how to play the piano..So as a thank you to her I made them a card with the beautiful Angel Emms from All that Scraps...In my mind the angels were kind of floating on the notes, but I don't think it quite looks like it. I just hope to keep at it and get better. My kids of course think it is perfect(I think it is cause their Mom made it)in their opinions..I hope she likes it. I wanted it for the night of their concert, but they want it now, so now is when she gets it. Thank you Mrs Warness for all your hard work, and for sharing your talents with my children. Have a super Friday everyone, Lisa G

Supplies:

PP-My minds eye-Snowed in Big flakes

RIBBON-Offray

DISTRESSED INK-Tim Holtz-peeled paint

COPICS-E15-E17-E18-E50-E51-E97-E99-R81-R59-R89-Y08-Y38-Y17-Y21-YR04-YR07-YR18

5 comments:

kris said...

She will LOVE it!!!! perfect images that are too too cute!!! great job on the card! TFS! have a fantastic weekend! hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet and darling, I love those sweet angels.

kadie said...

Adorable!! What a cool fold too! I love how you've done the sentiment and those big snowflakes are PERFECT!

Amy said...

Such a darling card and so perfect for a choir teacher, she sounds wonderful! Awesome coloring and the paper is perfect!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Lovely card! Those images are adorable. ;-)