Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

RUNNING BEAR, LOVED LITTLE WHITE DOVE.....











Hi everyone. Do you remember this song? I just love this song. No, I am not that old....When I was in my teens I bought all of these cassettes that had the best of the 50s & 60s on them. I just loved to listen to them. I started to hear this song in my head this morning when I looked at the pictures I had taken of this card. My wonderful friend Erin came over on Sunday and wanted me to help her put together a card for her 6 month anniversary with her boyfriend. I know you won't believe it, but it does not have one stamp on the whole card.....Don't worry, I have not lost my mind..Just helping a friend to see her vision of what she wanted her card to look like. I did however use my Cricut to cut out the word love and the hearts. Erin did some adjusting to the photos and added the words on the inside. The two photos together are on the inside..I think it turned out really cute. See what you think. Have a great Pre-turkey day all. I am off to work. Lisa G

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cool Lisa. What fun to help out a friend. Happy
Turkey Day, Hugs Cindy.

kris said...

it came out really cute! LOVE is defiitely in the air!!! what a great friend to help out another friend!! her BF will love it!!! TFS! have a fabulous day Lisa! hugs, Kris

Kit said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog :o) and of course you can use the altering the hair idea...The Anya images really lend themselves to altering, I havent really played with them as much as would like.
Love your card, its so unique and quirky :o) you have a lovely style

Amy said...

...with a love that couldn't die...LOL, I love that song too, and know all the words! :)
Sometimes it's fun to pull out different tools and get your creative juices flowing, love what you did with the Cricut, it's a fun card!