Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PRIDE AND FAITH....











Good morning everyone....I hope that you all had a great start to your week. I was feeling better yesterday and actually went to work without a headache....Yay! Ok, so I am sorry but I can not wait any longer to tell you my awesome news....Drum Roll Please... Last night after I got home from work and after we went and did the weekly grocery shopping I finally got the chance to sit down and read my emails...Well the first email on the list was from none other than Colleen Schaan..For those that don't know she is a Copic regional certification instructor...Ok, here's my Great news. I won the Copic ABS-1 system from their blog hop last week..... I was so excited I made both my husband and daughter read her email as I kept thinking that I was reading it wrong...I can not believe how fortunate I have been in the last two weeks with winning. I really wanted to tell everyone, as before I started stamping I have never won anything off the Internet or anywhere else...WOW! I so love the stamping and Copic world..Thank you all for how sweet and welcoming everyone is..




Is everyone still there..Long post, I know.. So lets get down to my card today. One of my newest stamps is from The Greeting Farm and it is Dress Me Anya & Ian..I was playing around with them and could not get them to line up...A very, very sweet lady (Amy Young) at http://athousandsheetsofpaper.blogspot.com/ gave me the tip of stamping the clothes and anything else separately and then cutting them out to put them together.....Thank you soooo much Amy! It worked so good..So, because she came out really well I decided to make this card for a friend that has been having a difficult time lately and has finally been able to see the end...Well everyone have an awesome Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow. Lisa G


SUPPLIES:
CS-Bazzill
Distress Ink-Tim Holtz-broken china
CB-embossing folder-swiss dot
Ribbon/rub-ons & flowers-my stash
Copics:
SKIN-E50,E51,YR00
HAIR-Y08,YR21,YR23,Y21
DRESS-BG45,BG49

3 comments:

kris said...

Pretty card! love the blue! =D Congrats onyour copic win girl!!! what exciting news... in fact, CONGRATS on all your wins!!! i can see you with a HUGE smila on your face... TFS sweetie! hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how cute, super super sweet.

Amy said...

Congrats on another fantastic win Lisa! You might want to rethink buying a Lotto ticket... LOL ;)
Your card is awesome, I love the sentiment and your friend is going to love it!
I'm glad to have helped just a little, you are too sweet yourself! :)