Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

MELE KALIKIMAKA...........







Hi everyone..I have been trying to come down with something this week.(have had a headache for 2 days) I decided since I have been a bad blogger this week that I would share with you both of my Mele Kalikimaka cards...Be sure to check out my first post of the day. I am not sure which one I like better. This one was just sooo much fun to make, and I tend to like the traditional Christmas colors more..So I hope you like them both. My supplies are basically the same with the exception of : cs_SU-always artichoke pp-Basicgrey-dasher-eggnog. HoHoHolly by Imaginisce-more than mistletoe collection. Have a great day. Lisa G

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa I love her in both cards. --Thanks for stoppin by my blog and leave me so many sweet comments. Hugs Cindy. XXOO

kris said...

This card is very pretty too! love the traditional colors on her... Layout is great and i love that DP... this is one great Christmas card! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

This is just as beautiful as the last one, Lisa! And you totally got me to pull out the Christmas music this morning, though I did have to start with my new Sugarland Christmas CD. :)