Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

HURRAY FOR FRIDAYS!!!!







Good morning everyone. Are you as happy as I am that it is Friday? I have to work tomorrow, but at least it is only for five hours.... :D Let me start off by saying a big THANK YOU to Dawny...I can not tell you how much I appreciated you telling me how to get rid of the spaces.... I also want to THANK Amy Y. for finding me a stamp that I have been wanting sooooooooooooo bad..Now all I have to do is wait for the mailman! Thanks again ladies! Well, it has been one of those weeks! I did not get everything done that I had planned on, so for today I am going to share a little purse book that I made for my daughter. I am sorry, but I made it awhile ago so I don't know all the details on it. (long before I even thought to keep all of this info). I made her this book full of pictures of different people in her life.. She is actually older now, but she loves to look back on it. Have an awesome Friday everyone. I hope you like my little project and I will chat at you this weekend. Lisa G

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is the cutest little album, and perfect for a girl! I love the papers you used, so pretty! She'll treasure this forever Lisa!

kris said...

It's really cute girl! i love those DPs.. i have an extra stash of them.. =D pictures are priceless... i often go through my girls albums... Have agreat weekend! i'm so happy it's here... hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fantastic, I love your album.