Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

HEY DUDE...100 POSTS!











Hi everyone. I can not believe it, this is my 100th post. I am not even sure how that is possible. I really never thought about it when I started my blog. I also never thought I would already have 16 followers. So I really want to do something to thank all of you for your help(computer repeller here)and support as well as all of you wonderful comments. You really have no idea how it makes me feel to come home from work and read them all. It is really great.
I am thinking on doing a blog candy to celebrate my little milestone. You will have to check in with me next week to see what I come up with...lol...My card today is from a new stamp that I bought from TGF. Hence my post title...I hope you have a wonderful Saturday. I am off to work, but you can believe that I will be stamping when I get home at 1:30pm. hehehe, Lisa G
SUPPLIES:
stamps-HG-PEACE-TGF, MY GUY IAN-TGF
pp & cs-FROM MY STASH
COPICS-E15-E17-E19-E27-E29-E33-E35-E50-E51-R81-G02-G07-Y06-Y08-V15-V17-V99-W1

5 comments:

kris said...

Cute Lisa!! i like her fun colors and your layout is great!Congrats on your 100th post!!! woohoo! Have a wonderful weekend too! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Adorable! Makes me remember summer, ahhh!
Your coloring is awesome Lisa and I love the design too!
Congrats on the 100th post, your blog is always fun to come to! :)

Gabby said...

WOO HOO! You go girl! I remember my 100th post so I know how you're feeling! CONGRATS girl! That card is awesome...makes me thing Jerry Garcia and The Grateful Dead...lol! Peace!

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats on 10 posts, love your fun colors!!! Hugs Cindy xxoo

Anonymous said...

i see you decided to stay with the purple tye die lol.
-love you lisa lisa