Followers

Monday, November 9, 2009

3-2-1, ANYONE FOR ANYA?











Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a very short, but a very good one. Yesterday I found out that I won last weeks Anyone for Anya challenge of show us your colors. I was just sooooo excited... :D So after that I decided that I had to play along this week. This weeks is recipe time, 3 pieces of paper or card-2 buttons & 1 bow... I thought that sounded like fun, so I decided to put together a little Christmas card with my Dress me Anya from TGF.. I have to say that I need a lot of practice stamping her clothes to fit onto her body.lol..Because I just could not get that down I went with making her a hand drawn outfit. I think she turned out pretty cute...See what you think, and thanks for stopping by. Lisa G
CS-su- always artichoke
PP-all 3 Imaginisce-build a card pad
Ribbon- offray
rub-on- Daisyd's
buttons-from my stash
Tim Holtz-distress ink-walnut stain
Copics: skin-E50,E51,E93
hair-y23,yr12,yr24
dress-g82,g99
shoes-110
shadows-w1,w3,y00

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Super cute card, love all the details
thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne

kris said...

It looks great! love her outfit! i had to llok twice i thought it was a new stamp... =D awesome take on the AFA challenge! have a fantastic day! hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is perfect, aweosme job.

Amy said...

Congratulations on the win Lisa, what a great set of stamps to get! And I love this new card, your hand drawn outfit is gorgeous on Anya!
With my dress up set I don't even try to line the clothes up on the body, I just stamp them seperately, color, cut out and glue on top like a paper doll. ;)

mrsk06 said...

What a fab christmas themed card, its gorgeous Sal xx

Mary J said...

Great fantastic attention to detail! Love it!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I think you did a good job, she is dressed very well!

Sorry Lisa, I forgot to give your address to the sponsor.... :( I did this morning so it will be in the mail by monday, he told me!

Have a nice weekend!

Love from AFA!

Renata