Followers

Friday, October 2, 2009

IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!




Hi everyone. I am so happy it is almost the weekend. It seems like this was a very long week. Busy, busy,busy... I have a card this morning that was made for a friend of mine that wanted it for her anniversary with her boyfriend. She came over last night and picked out the style and the paper that she liked and together we came up with her card. She wanted me to draw a picture of the two of them holding hands. That being said please forgive the simplicity of the picture. I drew it to look somewhat like them...lol.....I used Heidi Swapp paper along with some of My Minds Eye. I had a picture of the Copics I used, but when I went to edit this it dropped of the face of the earth.(I'll get it soon..lol) After the card was done she wrote a poem on the inside along with a personal note. Very sweet. Well have a great Friday everyone. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ERIN & ALEX!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great card Lisa and your drawing is wonderful, love the couple! Hope you weekend is more relaxing than your week! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Lisa this is so cute, I love it.