Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY OCTOBER!!
















Good morning.. Happy October 1st everyone. Today I have a card that has nothing to do with October, but with having babies..lol..I have a friend that is expecting her first little boy, so I decided to make her a cute little card to celebrate. I kept this card simple because that is what she likes. I used American Crafts made to match baby blue & pink CS. Copics used- skin-E50-YR00 hair-E33-E35-E37 shirt & headband-RV10-Y38-RV13 shoes-E15-E17-E49 pants-B93-B97 I hope you like her. She was so much fun to color..I have to run early day today. Have a great Thursday everyone. Lisa G

2 comments:

Amy said...

Simple or not this card is fantastic Lisa! Love your coloring and the cute images...your friend is going to love your thoughtfulness!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling awesome job.