Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...........











Hi everyone. Today is my Dad's Birthday, so I spent the most of yesterday making him this card. Thankfully we live in the same town so I can take it to him.... I am of course running behind this morning so I am going to make this post short, but sweet. I used Imaginisce pp-All kinds of happy-Chatty cake, Chatty cake. The stamps are from TGF- Susie Surprise stamped with momento ink- Tuxedo black on CC Design's-copic quality white cs. I also used Tim Holtz-fragments with Wal-Mart ribbon. Copics used: R24-R39-R83-YR21-YR24-E27 & E99. I also used some Stickles- star dust and some glossy accents. I hope you have an awesome BIRTHDAY DAD! This is my cake for you, I know how much you love cake. These of course come without the calories....lol.. Well I have to run, have a great day..Lisa G

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG, this is the perfect birthday card! So fun and playful, I love it!